*$184 Single/Double Discounted Rate. Please mention group code G-TSJE or "Perform Better" when reserving your room. Must reserve by June 22, 2022. *Room blocks are limited availability. No guarantees. Hotel may become SOLD OUT at any time.
Early Bird Special - $289 (prior to June 16, 2022)
Registration Price - $359
DAILY SCHEDULE: (Click below for full printable PDF)
PRESENTERS & TOPICS:
JESSICA BENTO, MSPT
• Director of Operations for Innovative Fitness Solutions & Ultimate Sandbag Training
• Heads up the Educational Programs for Dynamic Variable Resistance Training
• Has worked in every aspect of Physical Therapy, including Sports Rehab, In-Patient Neuro and Geriatric Populations
Dispelling Myths & Creating Better Solutions for Low Back Pain
We all know low back issues are prevalent but we still seem to struggle to create real solutions. We get told ideas that we need more spinal mobility or low back strength but this simply isn’t supported by current research. Discover real solutions that are easy to implement with your client and create lasting results.
DUANE CARLISLE, MSc, MSCC
• President & Founder of Carlisle Performance Systems
• Performance Consultant to the NFL, PAC 12 and many other athletes
• Served as the Director of Sports Performance at Purdue University
• Former Strength & Conditioning Coach for the San Francisco 49ers
The Art of Coaching: Youth through Professional Athletes and Business Executives
It’s often said in the field of coaching that to be wildly successful you must focus on getting really good at working with a particular population and put all your resources in being the best at serving that population. But what if you enjoy working with a wide range of populations? Is it possible to develop a skill set to help varied populations? Absolutely! Duane will share winning strategies from his 30 years of coaching which has helped deliver results to clients ranging from athletes at all levels up to professional organizations and Business executives. You will walk away with actionable and time-tested approaches to help you adapt and adjust to individuals from all walks of life.
ERIC CRESSEY, MA, CSCS
• President of Cressey Sports Performance, with facilities in MA and FL
• Director of Player Health and Performance, New York Yankees
• Writer, presenter, consultant, and podcast host
Thinking Upstream: Key Movement Lessons that Hold Up Across All Sports and Body Types
Evaluating and coaching movement across a wide variety of sporting demands and physical presentations can be complex, so it's important to always have an awareness of key principles that govern movement and help us to identify whether adaptations are favorable or unfavorable. In this presentation, Eric will discuss these "upstream" thought processes and highlight specific case studies that help to reaffirm their importance.
FRANK DOLAN, CSCS*D
• Owner and operator of Sports and Fitness Performance Training Centers
• Instructor for Functional Movement Systems and adjunct professor at Hofstra University
• Consulted for Nike Global Training, Nike NYC and Equinox Fitness Clubs
The 5 Most Common Mistakes of Program Design
In this lecture you’ll take away a modern approach to designing and implementing a training program for athletes and clients of all ages and abilities. From working with personal training clients to large groups and teams, there are common themes in the programming process that can significantly increase your effectiveness as a trainer or coach. Stop making these mistakesand start making the change you seek to make. (Lecture Only)
Rethinking Dynamic Warm Up: Concepts and Exercises to Get the Most Out of Your Preparation
In this hands on session you’ll take away exercises and drills to help you maximize the time you spend on warm up. This session will help you map out a system of warm up that addresses the needs of the modern client and athlete. From working with personal training clients to large groups and teams, there are common themes in the dynamic warm up that can significantly increase your effectiveness as a trainer or coach. You will learn simple steps to apply all that you have learned in a fun and practical way. (Hands-On Only)
WIL FLEMING, CSCS, USAW INTERNATIONAL COACH
• Internationally known expert on weightlifting and athletic development
• Author of Complete Olympic Lifting Handbook and Velocity Based Training for Weightlifting
• Creator of NSPA's Certified Weightlifting Performance Coach Course
Building the Strongest Athlete in American History: A Multi-Disciplinary Approach to Breaking Records
Working with elite athletes is thought of as the pinnacle of coaching. Every young coach hopes to work with elites, and Wil felt the same way. In truth, working with elite athletes can bring many unique challenges. In this talk Coach Fleming goes over how he built a training system around one of his athletes to break records. Including bringing in other high achieving coaches to do the things he couldn't. In his hands on, Wil will take you through a screen and strength training routine to create the most robust athlete in American history.
VINCENT GABRIELE, MS, CSCS, IYCA
• CEO at Vince Gabriele Media
• Author of 6 Fitness Business Books including The Ultimate Guide To Marketing Your Gym And The Ultimate Guide to Sales For Your Gym
• Founder of New Jersey Based Personal Training Gym, Gabriele Fitness And Performance
How To Get Your Next 20 Small Group Personal Training Clients in 30 Days
Do you want to get more small group personal training clients? Vince unpacks the exact marketing formula he teaches to gym owners all over the world about how to get more small group personal training clients. The advice, which involves 5 secrets...is shockingly simple and most of the strategies do not require spending a lot of money. If getting more clients and making more money is your goal, this is a can't miss session. (Lecture Only)
• 2-Time Golf Digest Top 50 Golf Fitness Professional
• Creator of Testosterone School, the only resource combining fitness, nutrition, and testosterone optimizing strategies
• Founder of Ali-Gilbert.com, offering remote and local training/health coaching services to alter body composition and optimize metabolism
• Featured in Muscle & Fitness, as well as various other publications on the topic of testosterone, metabolism, and golf fitness
The Metabolic Male: A Unique Approach to Conquering Men’s Metabolism
We know testosterone levels in men are on a steep decline of 1% per year. This is starting as young as 16, and is an epidemic. However, whether a man wants to explore testosterone replacement therapy or not, he is best off getting his body as healthy & resilient as possible. This includes managing insulin resistance, inflammation, & muscle tissue. There is an incentive for doing a “GPP” Phase for the general population - any treatments related to anti-aging will work that much better and is likely to drive greater compliance when focused on body composition in this approach.
JUSTIN GRINNELL, CSCS, CPT, FMS 2, PnII
• Owner of State of Fitness, an 11,000 square foot training facility in East Lansing, Michigan
• President of Jackson State of Fitness, a corporate fitness division servicing 5,000 employees in Michigan, Nashville, TN, and Chicago
• Creator of State of Fitness University with over 400 graduates
• National Speaker for Thomas Plummer and the National Fitness Business Alliance
The Personal Trainer and Training Gym Owner of The Future
In the past 10-years, the career of a personal trainer and gym owner has evolved immensely. What once worked may not work today. The evolution of the personal trainer to training gym owners is a path that many aspire to do, but don’t have the roadmap to follow in today's landscape. Just a few years ago, the goal was to open a gym, get everyone to work for you, and stop training altogether. Open a 10,000+ sq. foot gym and have everything under one roof. Those times have changed and now it is time to get back to what personal trainers do: train people and help them lead a better quality of life. Justin will outline what today's training gym should look like, what services they should offer, and why training gym owners should still train members and clients, while also building a team and business at the same time. Justin will discuss what options you have in the training business, from franchises and brick and mortors, to scaling and exit strategies. He will talk about what it takes to build a fruitful business that both makes money and carries out your purpose while streamlining your business to sustain it for years to come. (Lecture Only)
JOSH HENKIN, CSCS
• CEO, Ultimate Sandbag Training and Creator of the Ultimate Sandbag and the Dynamic Variable Resistance Training System
• Has been teaching continuing education programs for over 15 years in 13 countries, including kettlebells in Russia
• Consulted and created programs for all populations from US Marines, to Division 1 programs, to hospital wellness programs
Why You Aren't Programming Functional Training Correctly
Most think functional training is a good idea, but the reality is they don't trust it can provide the fitness and performance results they want to achieve with their clients. That is because the majority of functional training programs miss the unique and valuable concepts that make functional training a powerful tool in achieving performance, injury resilience, and aesthetic goals. Discover how understanding functional training means thinking about how we program our training differently and provides us great opportunities to create smarter solutions.
IAN JEFFREYS, Ph.D., RSCC*E, CSCS*D, ASCC, FNSCA, FUKSCA
• Recognized as one of the United Kingdom’s leading strength and conditioning coaches and worldwide authority on speed and agility development
• Author of eight books including Gamespeed, Effective Coaching in Strength & Conditioning and The Warm-Up
• Former Vice President of the NSCA and was on the Board of Directors of the UKSCA and the NSCA
Decoding Coaching Greatness & What It Means For Our Practice
Whenever we think of ways of improving our practice our focus tends to center around what we do – what methods of training we deploy, what exercises we use, what loads, what progressions, what velocities etc. Whilst these will always be important, something we often overlook is that it’s not just what we do – but how we do it that counts. The coach will always be integral to the success of any training intervention – yet far less is understood about what makes a great coach. Is there a single code to greatness and if so, how should we integrate this into our own practice. This presentation will examine coaching from a systems perspective opening up new perspectives on what makes a great coach and subsequently highlighting many potential development opportunities via which we can improve our own coaching practice.
• 45 years coaching experience in strength and conditioning
• Senior Lecturer, St. Mary’s University, Twickenham University
• Fulbright Scholar and All-American Discus Thrower
Bounce: Resilience & the Strength Coach
Life can punch you in the mouth and knock you down. The skill set learned in the weightroom can, to quote the poet Chumbawamba, teaches you to get knocked down "but get up again...and I'm never going to let you down." From simple things like "embrace the obvious" to literally choosing exercises to practice getting back up again, this workshop and hands on will get you thinking about a much better way to train.
INGRID MARCUM, CSCS
• Over 20 years as a high performance coach, including USA Field Hockey Women’s National Team, NCAA D-I, and as owner of BGB Fitness
• Former multi-sport elite athlete: USA Bobsled Olympic alternate 2010, USA Weightlifting 2009 National champion and 2004 & 2008 Olympic Trials competitor, NCAA D-I All-Conference gymnast, IHGF Highland Games Amateur World Championships
• International speaker, educator, writer and independent consultant to organizations including the U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team and Girls Gone Strong
Becoming Unshakeable: Building Mental and Physical Resilience
Resilience is one of the key factors of long-term success and longevity. Consistent progress and high performance in the long term depend on the ability to successfully overcome challenges — from developing structural integrity in order to handle the volumes and loads of regular training to successfully navigating and moving forward through bigger obstacles, such as injuries and significant life events. Too often, the best plans and even previous progress get derailed by large and small setbacks, mistakes, difficulties, injuries and unexpected events. Learn to develop the tools to be better prepared physically and mentally to handle these inevitable challenges, take ownership of your commitments and mindset, and set yourself, your athletes and clients up for higher levels of performance – both in training and in life. Become unshakeable!
GUY MASSI, SSC, SCS, CES, CFSC, CSSN, CTBS
• CEO and Co-Owner of M2 Speed, Strength & Performance (Messi-Machado Strength & Conditioning, LLC)
• Super Bowl team winning, Player Agent, and State Championship teams Coach & Programming Advisor
• International subject material expert in Maximizing Human Potential, Performance Coaching and Athletic Development Strategies
• 30 years developing Emergency Service, and Work/Home Force clients, as well as Youth, High School, Collegiate, Olympic and Professional clients and teams
• Author of 'We Are gods!", CEO of guymassi.com, and Coach-presenter of "Move Your Feet" Perform Better video series
Becoming a HyperNova: Intro to Understanding Programming for Speed, Force, Max
Often misinterpreted, Speed Lifting and Movements (also known as, Velocity-Based Training) has been around for decades, and seems to be gaining more attention as of late. However, intertwining its concepts requires the examination of fundamentals and terms related to broader spectrums of overall force, power, dynamic movement and max force/effort programming. Be BOLD, and learn to create beyond-the-book programming to maximize the seemingly ever-present phenomenon of budget and/or time barred clients, athletes and teams, without compromising the balance between creativity and known scientific principles. Join Coach Massi in exploring excerpt systems, protocols and progressions from his HyperNova Athletic Development & Functional Fitness methodology. There will also be a separate hands-on participation, and creative session inclusive of concept creation and methods for market presentation.
• Founder and CEO of Alloy Personal Training
• Owner of Alloy Personal Training, conducting over 60,000 personal training sessions a year
• Licensed his business and training systems to over 2,000 clubs worldwide and has now moved to a full franchise model
Level Up! 30 Years of Hard Lessons
From solopreneur trainer to Alloy, licensing 2500 gyms worldwide and eventually pivoting to full franchising with Alloy Personal Training, Rick has had an amazing journey full of wins and losses. In this session, Rick is going to share some sage advice based on real-world experience that will help you shortcut your business growth and change your lens on your business and life. (Hands-On Only)
• NASM Master Instructor and Under Armour Training Team
• Former Athletic Trainer & Strength Coach: NFL, AFL and several Hollywood sports films
Mastery vs. Passion: The True Path to Impact And Happiness Through Your Work
The fallacy of "follow your passion” most often leads to unhappiness. Research says most people don’t have a passion. So what is the other alternative? The other alternative is to engage in a craftsman mindset. The craftsman mindset switches the perspective from "what can this job offer me" to "how can I serve through the lens of this job". Like a craftsman, you find satisfaction in the development of your skill and then you leverage that skill once you have it to take control of your working life and build something that’s more long-term and meaningful. The habits of the craftsman mindset are really the habits of deliberate practice. In this lecture and hands-on, Brian will illuminate the true path to long term happiness in your work and what it takes to get there. If you want to feel less pressured about following your passion and more fired-up to hone your skills, it is time to stop thinking and start creating!
BILL PARISI, BBA, CSCS
• Founder and CEO of the Parisi Speed School franchise
• Author of Fascia Training: A Whole System Approach
• Recognized as one of the most successful personal training entrepreneurs in the world and has training more than 650,000 athletes, including more than 145 NFL draft picks, a host of Olympians and champion UFC fighters
The Anatomy of Speed
Join Bill as he takes you deep inside the science of speed to explain how it is generated, how it is exhibited, and, most importantly, how to improve it through targeted drills, structured training programs, and proven recovery strategies. You will learn how the body’s anatomical systems work together to create speed, how to structure a speed-specific Active Dynamic Warmup routine and how to assess and develop speed-specific strength and power. Bill will show you proven drills for improving acceleration, max velocity, multidirectional speed, and agility.
MIKE PERRY, NSCA, FMS, USA-W, SFG 1+2, SFL
• Co-owner and founder of Skill of Strength
• Course instructor for Functional Movement Systems
• Strongfirst Senior Instructor
Principles of Program Design
Programming for rehabilitation and fitness is about more than sets and reps. It's important to understand our clients' “why” before we start writing their program. Do you know what your client wants and needs? Do you know their schedule and what access they have to equipment? What's their training experience/history? Join Mike as he digs deeper into key components of a client/coach relationship and how to create a sustainable and systematic approach to program design.
• Co-owner and Educator at Certified Functional Strength Coach
• Co-owner and Therapist at Movement As Medicine
• Co-owner and Trainer at Train Smarter and Harder Sports Performance & Adult Fitness
Coaching Rules: The Presentation I Wish I Had Heard When I Started My Career
Coaching Rules covers the six biggest obstacles you’ll face when pursuing success in the strength and fitness profession: complacency, egotism, poor communication, lack of connection, overcomplication and client attrition. To a young coach, this presentation will be a sturdy platform to begin your new career. A seasoned coach will find subtle reminders, fresh perspectives and reassurance that you’re not alone. (Lecture Only)
This Looks a Lot Like That!
How do you progress exercises in your programming? How do you know when strong is strong enough? Do you order your exercises with purpose? What exercises should you do to warm up? We will answer these four questions and more... so come prepared to move & think! (Hands-On Only)
• Host of The Strength Coach Podcast & Strength Coach TV
• Partner at StrengthCoach.com
• Author of “Be Like the Best”
Be Like the Best – 7 Things I Learned from the Best of the Best
In the 14 years of doing the Strength Coach Podcast, Anthony has interviewed over 400 fitness professionals, physical therapists, business owners and doctors. For his book on "Be Like the Best", he picked 50 of the best of the best to dive deeper into their journey of the pursuit of mastery. What is success? What drives them? How do they stay on track? How do they push through their worst times? In this lecture, he will go over the 7 things he learned from his extensive interviews with them. (Lecture Only)
· Physical Development Lead at BVB Football (soccer) Academy in Poland
· Guest Lecturer at Universities and International Conferences
· Formally at MBSC, Olympic Volleyball (NL), Olympic Ice Hockey (youth), EXOS
Managing the Specialized Youth Athlete
This presentation will describe the systems and processes of developing healthy, capable, and resilient young athletes. Early specialization is a reality that needs a plan. In this session, Nicole will explain how the body develops from the bottom-up and give you objectives for the three stages of development (Foundation, Development, Performance). Come learn how to create a multi-sport environment in your program and how to plan effective training weeks in organized sports.
MARTIN ROONEY, MHS, PT, CSCS
• Founder of Training For Warriors, with over 200 affiliate locations in 20 countries
• Certified over 4,000 trainers worldwide in the Training For Warriors Certification
• Best Selling Author of Coach to Coach, High Ten, Warrior Cardio, and Training for Warriors
• Consultant to numerous Professional Sport Teams, Division I Universities, Fortune 500 companies and Military Organizations
How to Coach for Culture
Have you been “grinding” in a gym the last two years and wondering why you aren’t as successful as some other fitness pros? That’s because today your biggest competitive advantage isn’t providing a cool workout or your fitness knowledge. It’s your culture! After helping hundreds of gyms around the world build contagious cultures, Martin Rooney shares his secrets on how to develop an environment that not only reignites your business, but rekindles your fire for fitness too.
GREG ROSE, DC
• Engineer and Doctor of Chiropractic
• Co-Founder of the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI), OnBase University, and RacquetFit
• Co-Owner of Functional Movement Systems
Training Ground Force Reactions in Rotary Athletes - the Key to Power
In this talk, Dr. Rose will discuss how rotary athletes use the ground to create power and how you can train this in the gym. He will discuss how to test ground forces with high-tech force plates and how you can simulate that in the gym with no special equipment. Learn how to unlock the secret to efficient power, by maximizing your athletes ground force reactions.
MARCO SANCHEZ, CPT, LMT, CFSC
• Certified personal trainer, certified functional strength coach and a licensed massage therapist.
• Owner of Clubhouse, a training center in North Andover MA
• He is also the director of growth for Adapt Fitness, the first customizable and scalable online training platform
• Brand influencer for Under Armour
Customized Training for Longevity and Disease Mitigation
Advancements in research have provided us with an in-depth analysis of how different training modalities can help mitigate the onset of disease. This presentation will go in depth at how personal trainers can analyze certain risk factors for longevity, as well as how they can work alongside a client’s medical doctor, to develop customized training programs specific to the individual’s risk factors for disease development.
BOBBY SMITH, MS, CSCS*D, RSCC*D
• Owner and co-founder of Reach Your Potential Training (RYPT), a sports performance company based out of Tinton Falls, New Jersey.
• Since opening its doors eight years ago, RYPT has had over 4500 registrations and developed 3 educational DVD’s
• Won the 2008 Olympic Trails in the javelin
Considerations for Training the Female Athlete
This presentation is very timely as we are all acutely aware of the ACL epidemic and how it plagues more female athletes than male athletes. I strongly believe that as strength coaches, we have to be on the front line of this war against this injury as we are truly one of the only ones who can reduce the risk of non-contact injuries. In this presentation I have taken Timothy Hewett’s ACL injury and prevention research and focused it away from the medical world and specifically for strength and conditioning coaches and sports performance coaches. In this presentation I provide a detailed outline not only the programing.
EMILY SPLICHAL, DPM, MS, CES
• CEO / Founder of the Evidence Based Fitness Academy
• Podiatrist and Human Movement Specialist
• Creator of the Barefoot Training Specialist Certification for health and wellness professionals
Neurosensory Stacking! A New Approach to Stabilization
The seemingly simple task of balancing on one leg or walking across the room is actually a complex, integrated, multi-sensory experience with stimulation coming from the eyes, ears, joints, and plantar foot. Join Dr Emily as she explores the power of sensory stimulation and how to dial up the neuro-activation to improve body perception, reaction time and movement for all clients.
COREY TAYLOR, YSAS, USAW LEVEL 2
• Owner, Corey Taylor Sports Performance in Louisville, Kentucky
• Nationally recognized sports performance coach, powerful motivator, presenter, author and creator of “Footwork” DVD
• Nationally recognized for his NFL Combine Prep Program
• Head performance coach of the College Gridiron Showcase all-star game since 2015
• First recipient of the International Youth Conditioning Association (IYCA) Coach of Distinction 2014 and finalist for Coach of the Year in 2015
Achieving Peak Performance When It Matters Most
If you want to help your athletes translate their off-field work into on field results, this is for you. In this hands-on session, Corey will show you how to blend mechanics & mindset to maximize actual game speed and perform better in any combine or evaluation. He will help you select the right moments to be performance ready and have the right mindset for any competitive situation. (Hands-On Only)
<KERRY TAYLOR, CSCS, HKC
• Founder and Owner of 212 Health and Performance
• One of the creators of Power Up Recovery
• Best selling author and Speed & Conditioning Director for the state of RI
Deciphering the Kettlebell Matrix
Kettlebells are an amazing tool to have in your tool box to help change your clients' lives, but teaching how to use them properly can be a challenge. Before you can turn a client loose with kettlebells, you must ensure safe and effective technique. In this hands-on session, you will not only learn how to perform all the basic kettlebell movements, but more importantly, how to teach them to your clients in minutes. What do cues like "don't break the glass" and "snap the towel" have to do with kettlebells? Come find out. You'll walk out of this session armed with shortcuts and cues to teach a client of any age, shape and size. (Hands-On Only)
PATRICIA VAN GALEN, MS, CFSC, CPT
• Owner, Active & Agile…Maximizing Mobility Through the Ages
• Over 40 years in the movement profession across disciplines, organizations and generations; in the trenches trainer-teacher-coach, and soup-to-nuts educator-innovator
• Conducts workshops, in-services, CEC courses, and seminars on active aging nationally and abroad
Female, Resilient and Robust … But Different
35 year olds are ‘seasoned’ adults. With regards to the way and the pace at which we age, chronic diseases and disabilities emerge and progress differently between men and women. Women live longer, but not necessarily better. The ‘show with no-go’ approach is done. Beat back the aging accelerants through a Pillars + Buckets mindset reset. Pat’s hands-on will address complexes to earn and keep …. for life, that is.
FRANK VELASQUEZ JR., ATC, CSCS
• Internationally recognized expert in strength and conditioning, sports medicine, high performance and recovery
• Director of Sports Performance for the Allegheny Health Network (Pittsburgh, PA)
• Former Athletic Trainer and Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Texas Rangers, Pittsburgh Pirates and Team USA Gold Medal winner for the 2017 World Baseball Classic
Strength Training for Skeletal Alignment
Life happens and over time it can lead to Muscular Imbalances that may pull our skeleton “outta whack!” This may become a tilted pelvis, depressed shoulders, winging scaps, valgus knees, rotated hips, kyphotic humps and/or lordotic curves. These skeletal asymmetries can result in pain, dysfunction, poor performance and trips to the physician. Learn how to design programs for your clients that will improve skeletal alignment, putting the body in a position to reduce the pains, increase function, strength train with intensity and compete like a champion.
CHARLIE WEINGROFF, DPT, ATC, CSCS
• World Renowned Physical Therapist and Performance Coach
• Director of Physical Performance, Men's Canadian National Basketball Team
• Former Strength & Conditioning Coach, Philadelphia 76ers, NBA
Lateralizations & Regressions: A System of How Trainers, Coaches and Therapists Work Together
It is more and more common that clients in pain or challenging physical characteristics choose fitness professionals to guide their solutions. Often it is obvious that these clients can't safely execute all the exercises in a great program because of their injuries or pain. Referring out to health care professionals should still fit under the same umbrella of values and priorities as the fitness professional, and Lateralizations & Regressions provides that system for all proper professionals to work together for the benefit of the client.
ROBERT YANG, CN, CSCS
• International speaker in the areas of nutrition and performance enhancement/font>
• Advisory Board Member for the Titleist Performance Institute and National Pitching Association
• Author of "Hole-in-One Nutrition: A Guide to Fueling Better Golf"
Milk Does A Body Good! Or Does It?
The milk campaign of the 90’s with celebrities and athletes wearing the white mustache have permanently engrained the motto: “Milk does a body good”. Dairy products have been promoted for bone health, prevention of disease, sports performance and a high quality protein source. However, opponents of dairy say it’s one of the nutritional white devil’s. So, should you consume dairy or avoid it like the plague? In this lecture, Robert will navigate the scientific literature to discuss the pro’s and con’s of dairy consumption so you can make an informed decision about whether to wear the white mustache! (Lecture Only)
Perform Better's Functional Training Summit is designed to provide trainers, coaches, and therapists with a combination of lectures and hands-on learning experience with many of the top professionals in the industry.
The presenters will include many of the most respected names in training, conditioning, and rehabilitation.
Attendees will have a choice of two lectures and two hands-on sessions every 90 minutes. Sign up for each presentation is not required; however, space may be limited for select hands-on sessions. Friday night complimentary social with the opportunity to network and exchange ideas
Feature presentation, question and answer session. Centrally located in beautiful Orlando, FL.
Personal Trainers, Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Coaches & anyone interested in learning more about the latest concepts in Functional Training and Rehabilitation.
NSCA - 1.9
NASM - 1.4
A full refund can be issued if cancelled 21 days prior to the event.