What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our Site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or write a review.
We collect information entered into the chat feature on our Site, and we maintain records of the transcript of these chats as well.
When ordering or registering on our Site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, company name, mailing address, phone number and/or credit card information. Please note that we do not process the payment or maintain your credit card information. Your payment is processed securely through a third party vendor. We do not store your payment information.
By submitting a telephone number to M-F Athletic/Perform Better, you agree that a representative of M-F Athletic/Perform Better, or a third party acting on our behalf, can contact you at the number you provide, potentially using automated technology (including texts/SMS messaging) or a pre-recorded message. Your consent is not an obligation to receive any of our products and/or services.
MFAC, LLC operates an SMS program that sends opted-in subscribers shipping. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Reply HELP for more info. Reply STOP to unsubscribe. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Registering On Our Sites
When you register on our Site, we aim to protect and secure the personal information you enter, and will only use and disclose your information for order processing. However, we may also use your information to contact you with exclusive offers and promotions via email or direct mailings. If you wish to be excluded from our mailing lists, please indicate via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the unsubscribe link in the email you receive. We will be happy to comply with your request.
What Do We Use and Disclose Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used and/or disclosed in any of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our Site (we continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions- Please note that your information will not be sold to any another company unless such sale is part of merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets. We will not disclose your information to third parties other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you.
• To send periodic emails about exclusive offers and promotions and to contact you about your purchase or service.
• The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving requests for product reviews or ratings.
• To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order or governmental regulations.
• To contact you via text message regarding your order and tracking information and details.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature
• To enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information with third parties for purposes of targeted advertising. If you are a California resident, for more details on this sharing and how you can opt-out, see section below, “California Privacy Rights.”
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement commercially reasonable security measures to secure your personal information we collect on our Site.
These security measures may include password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to encrypt your information in transmission across the Internet or PCI Scanning to protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
All supplied credit card information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database. We do not store, maintain or process your credit card information.
Nonetheless, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically on our Site, and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your device’s hard drive through your Web browser that enables the websites’ or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all non-essential cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone.
We also use web beacons in conjunction with cookies to help us gather additional information about your visit to our Site.
We track our users across time and across websites. If you are a California resident, see section below, “California Privacy Rights,” to learn more about how we respond to do not track signals and your opt-out rights.
We do not use flash cookies on our Site.
For more details on your cookie preferences, click here
Google Analytics & Remarketing
We have implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. We utilize non-personal information and third-party audience data such as age, gender and interests, with Google Analytics to better analyze the demographics of our Site users in order to better serve our customers.
We may implement Remarketing with Google Analytics and other vendors to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on websites across the Internet. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site.
We may implement Google Display Network Impression Reporting. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our Site.
Please review Google’s privacy policies and practices to learn more about how Google uses your data. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
If you are a California resident, see section below, “California Privacy Rights,” to learn more about how we respond to do not track signals and your opt-out rights.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you have the following rights under the California Privacy Rights Act/the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CPRA/CCPA”):
a) to know what categories of personal information about you we have collected and used, including how the personal information was collected;
b) to know what categories of personal information is being sold or disclosed, and if it is being sold or disclosed to third parties and a list of categories of information that are sold, or, if applicable, to know that your personal information has not been sold;
c) to opt out of the sale of your personal information (if applicable);
d) to access your personal information, including the right to download or transfer personal information collected during the previous 12 months;
e) to request that your personal information be corrected;
f) to request that we limit our use of your sensitive personal information (if we collect such data);
g) to request that your personal information be deleted;
h) to request that we not share or use your personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising; and
i) to equal service and equal price for goods or services even if you exercise your rights under the CPRA/CCPA.
If you are a California resident, you may request to opt-out of the sharing of your personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising by clicking the button below.
When checked, we will not share your data with third-party service providers for behavioral advertising. You can enable this sharing anytime by unchecking this box. To see more options about tracking technologies, go to Cookie Preferences
If you are a California resident and you want to exercise any of your rights as set forth above, please contact us at email@example.com or 888-556-7464.
For all requests, it is helpful to put the statement "California Privacy Rights"; in the body of your request, describe the nature of your request, and provide your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. In your request, you need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. For more information on your rights under the CCPA/CPRA and how to exercise them, click here.
We will not criminate or retaliate against you for exercising any of your CPRA/CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CPRA/CCPA, we will not:
• Deny you goods or services.
• Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
• Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
• Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CPRA/CCPA that can result in different prices. Any CPRA/CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information's value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time. We currently provide the following financial incentives:
1. Perform Better Rewards Program
• By enrolling in our Rewards Program, you will receive emails indicating point earnings and reminders to redeem these rewards before they expire.
• To join the Program, you must create an active performbetter.com account using your name, email address, and consent to receive emails in exchange for coupons which will be available for redemption during check out.
• The Program is only for consumers who opt-in to this Program by way of entering their information into the form on our Site.
• You may opt-out of this Program by clicking on the "Manage Preferences" link at the bottom of any of our emails. Then, uncheck the box next to the Rewards Program Notifications list.
• You may unsubscribe from our marketing emails by using the unsubscribe link in the email footer at any time.
• We calculate the value of the offer and financial incentive by using the expense related to the offer.
Users Only of Legal Age of Majority
Our Site is designed and intended for those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age). By using our Site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age.
No one under age 13 is authorized to submit or post any information, including personal information, on our Site. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use our Site. Parents or legal guardians of children under 13 cannot agree to these terms on their behalf.
This policy was last modified on May 2, 2023
1600 Division Road
West Warwick, RI 02893