“Power of 10” SUMMER INTERNSHIP at Fitness Quest 10!
- Are you a college Junior or Senior in the Exercise Science Field looking for a WORLD CLASS Internship Opportunity?
- Would you like to intern at one of America’s Top 10 Gyms and be immersed amongst pro-athlete sessions, summer conditioning camps, and amongst the regular Joes & Pros?
- Do you want to experience the most hands-on, extensive human performance internship in the country?
- Would you like to learn from Todd Durkin and his legendary staff of coaches and trainers?
Fitness Quest 10, a premier human performance center in San Diego, CA, is home to many youth, men, women, and professional athletes, all working towards the common goal of taking their mind, body, and soul to the next level. Our internship program is currently seeking 10 of the nation’s most passionate and committed individuals interested in gaining the knowledge and experience to create GREATNESS in themselves and in others.
We are looking for:
- Exemplary passion and work ethic towards helping others
- Experience with youth
- National certifications or plans to get certified
- Observational or practical personal training or strength and conditioning experience
- Career goals in line with a future in health and fitness
- A "standout" resume demonstrating an exemplary commitment to the field of fitness and sports performance
- A displayed ability to work with various populations
- A positive attitude and energy that is ready to create IMPACT
As a Fitness Quest 10 intern, you will have the opportunity to:
- Assist in program design and implementation for various populations including youth, adults, and professional athletes.
- Experience hands-on coaching in camps, classes, and small group training sessions
- Mentor under some of the industry’s top professionals
- Receive up-to-date training, injury prevention, and human performance strategies during weekly educational meetings with the FQ10 coaching staff.
- Contribute to Fitness Quest 10 blogs and publications, reaching over 40,000 individuals
- Work on presentation and speaking skills teaching weekly mini workshops to other interns and FQ10 staff
Applications Deadline is April 2nd, 2012, but it is first-come, first-serve. The first 10 highly qualified STUDENTS will be accepted into our “Power of 10” Internship Program!
If this sounds like exactly what you are looking for this summer, please send a cover letter, resume, and references to Ryan Rogers, Director of Internships, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Internships are awarded on a first come, first served basis.
You can find our more about us at www.FitnessQuest10.com and www.ToddDurkin.com