Monday, July 6
JOSH HENKIN, CSCS
• CEO, Ultimate Sandbag Training and Creator of the Ultimate Sandbag and the Dynamic Variable Resistance Training System
• Has been teaching continuing education programs for over 15 years in 13 countries, including kettlebells in Russia
• Consulted and created programs for all populations from US Marines, to Division 1 programs, to hospital wellness programs
Train the Planes to Connect the Chains
Our bodies don't just move up and down in real life or in sport. Yet, the great majority of fitness and performance programs are so largely sagittal plane-based you’d think we move in limited ways. Training the other planes of motion not only provides variety, research points to multi-planar strength being essential in developing resilience and greater performance. In order to be effective this type of training it can’t be done haphazardly. In this session, Josh shows you how to systemize and progress the most important training variable that most of us still ignore.
Tuesday, July 7
• Physical Development Lead at BVB Football (soccer) Academy in Poland
• Guest Lecturer at Universities and International Conferences
• Formally at MBSC, Olympic Volleyball (NL), Olympic Ice Hockey (youth), EXOS
Empowering Developing Athletes
Specific planning starts with having the “End in Mind”. In this presentation, Nicole will highlight how to introduce key physical qualities to developing athletes (U8-U18). This session will serve as a guide towards performance training and preparation for the demands of their sport. Specifically, she will look at game demands for football (soccer), volleyball, and basketball and work backwards on how to prepare athletes. In the hands-on session she will highlight ways to organize players in a group setting, with a focus on how to use your tools to help provide structure to keep the players engaged. She will cover coordination, reaction and strength & power development for youth athletes.
Wednesday, July 8
VINCENT GABRIELE, MS, CSCS, IYCA
• CEO at Vince Gabriele Media
• Author of 6 Fitness Business Books including The Ultimate Guide To Marketing Your Gym And The Ultimate Guide to Sales For Your Gym
• Founder of New Jersey Based Personal Training Gym, Gabriele Fitness And Performance
Complete Sales Mastery: How to Get More Clients, Charge the Prices You Deserve and Get An Unfair Advantage Over Your Competition
Discover the Sales Secrets That Will Boost Your Personal Income, Maximize Your Free Time And Help You Create Life Changing Stories With Your Clients. Vince Will Deliver Cutting Edge And Incredibly Effective Sales Strategies…Brought To You After 20 Years Of In-The-Trenches Experience…So You Can Have A Prosperous Career In The Fitness Industry.
Thursday, July 9
KEVIN CARR, CFSC, LMT
• Co-Founder of Certified Functional Strength Coach and Movement As Medicine
• Coach and General Manager at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning
• International educator for Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning and Certified Functional Strength Coach
Rehab 101: A Coaches Guide to Rehab
The strength coach and personal trainer should play a central role in any rehabilitation process. However, many fitness professionals are unsure of how they can safely and effectively contribute to the athlete’s rehab team. In Kevin’s presentation, he will cover a principle based approach to training the injured athlete and discuss how we as personal trainers and strength and conditioning coaches can serve as a valuable part of a rehabilitation team to help the athlete reach their goal of returning to the field of play.
Friday, July 10
MARC LEBERT, NLP
• CFO of Lebert Fitness, a global leader in the development of training tools
• Certified NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Practitioner
• Fitness Club Owner
New Training Tools for Your Bootcamps and Group Training
Your training is about the change with new ways to combine strength and HIIT training! Experience updated bodyweight training methods, tools and programming to make your sessions effective, challenging for all levels and engaging!