Monday, September 14
• Founder and CEO of Alloy Personal Training
• Owner of Alloy Personal Training, conducting over 60,000 personal training sessions a year
• Licensed his business and training systems to over 2,000 clubs worldwide and has now moved to a full franchise model
K.I.S.S. – Achieve More by Doing Less
What if I told you that to achieve more, earn more money and grow personally and professionally you actually need to do LESS?!? That may be hard to believe in a culture that promotes getting on the "grind" and that you have to be a "warrior" to thrive. I'm here to tell you that less is more! Brilliant business minds like Warren Buffet and Steve Jobs would agree. I will share my failures and successes going from personal trainer to business owner to working with thousands of clubs worldwide. I will explain how to simplify your offerings, your training systems and your business.
Tuesday, September 15
ADAM FEIT, MS, CSCS*D, RSCC, SCCC, PN2
• Ph.D. Candidate in Sport and Exercise Psychology
• Curriculum Developer and Performance Nutrition Coordinator for Precision Nutrition, Inc.
• Former NFL and Division I Strength Coach and Nutrition Coordinator for the Carolina Panthers, Eastern Michigan University, University of Louisville, and The Citadel
The Psychology of Nutritional Change
The only constant in life is change. However, it doesn’t have to be fast, scary, or unsuccessful when working with clients on their nutrition. Understanding the thoughts, feelings, and actions around nutrition can help set our clients up for long-term happiness and success. This session will breakdown the psychology behind the process of change and provide key nutrition coaching strategies for trainers and coaches alike.
Wednesday, September 16
MARCO SANCHEZ, CPT, LMT, CFSC
• Owner of Happy Hour, a Boston-based network of coaches specializing in personal training and sports performance
• Formally a senior coach at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning (2009-2019)
• Formally the Senior Educator at Certified Functional Strength Coach and Clinic Director at Movement as Medicine (2015-2019)
Conditioning: The Head, the Heart and the Why
This presentation is an intelligent approach on designing effective conditioning programs. We will explore the science and evaluation of the heart, and how to design intelligent conditioning programs for longevity and performance. Stop guessing with random intervals and bouts of conditioning, and learn how to create based on the individual physiology of the clients you interact with.
Thursday, September 17
MOLLY GALBRAITH, CSCS
• Co-Founder and Owner, Girls Gone Strong
• Creator of the GGS Academy, the world’s first online Academy offering comprehensive, evidence-based, interdisciplinary women-specific coaching certifications
• National speaker on women's strength training and empowerment
Strength Training During and After Pregnancy: What Coaches and Trainers Must Know To Keep Their Clients Safe
85% of women in the U.S. will have a baby at some point in their life, and there are unique anatomical and physiological changes health and fitness professionals must understand to keep their clients safe and healthy. As a coach, if you're not well-versed in topics like: urinary incontinence, diastasis recti, and pelvic organ prolapse — you cannot miss this presentation. In it I'll discuss strength training during and after pregnancy, what's safe, what's not, and offer specific, actionable strategies that coaches and trainers can use to help their clients stay safe, healthy, and strong during and after pregnancy, even if they had their baby a decade ago.
Friday, September 18
VIRTUAL SOCIAL - LIVE MUSIC WITH KEVIN HERCHEN