Rehab & Recovery Zone!
We are committed to keeping professionals, athletes and fitness enthusiasts up-to-date on the best and most recent rehabilitation and recovery information and equipment!
• Masssage Techniques for Acute Ankle Sprains – Chris Foerster
• Using Foam Rollers – Mike Boyle
• Where Does Therapy End and Conditioning Begin? – Gary Gray
• Why Everyone Needs Core Training – Stuart McGill
Ask the Expert: Eric Beard
"Keeping my clients, patients and athletes at their best requires a commitment to preparation and recovery. Perform Better keeps me supplied with the tools and educational resources to do just that. I have always been able to find cutting edge, durable and effective products for my beginners and pros alike at Perfom Better."
– Eric Beard, MS, LMT, NASM-CPT, CES, PES, CSCS, Director of Advanced Education for the National Academy of Sports Medicine
Ask the Expert: Gray Cook
In this video, Gray Cook discusses the importance of using testing equipment to establish baselines and measure physical capacity.
Rehab & Recovery Equipment
Browse our extensive selection of rehab and recovery products, including: