Uni-Vest Weight Vest
The Uni-Vest is a weighted vest that slips over the head and straps across the body using a cross-strapping system that helps keep the vest from shifting side-to-side. The Uni-Vest is a total body weight system that allows you to add resistance to your workout safely. The weights are comprised of Flex-Metal (flexible rubber weights) which provide the ultimate in comfort and safety when training because the Flex-Metal weights fit the contours of the body and are placed throughout the body of the vest for balance.
- Form fitting: The unique design of the Uni-Vest includes a stretchable neoprene strapping system, which secures the vest to your body. This system also allows the vest to expand and accommodate to your normal breathing pattern during exercise.
- Adjustable in 1/2 lb increments: Weights are easily removed to customize overall weight to meet specific training needs.
- Full padded lining and extra-padded shoulders help prevent chaffing around the shoulder and neck area.
- Evenly distributed weights.
- Weight can be increased using additional Uni-Vest Flex-metal Weights (each weighing 1/2 lb.). The Short Uni-Vest comes with 10 lbs. of weight and can hold a maximum of 20 lbs. The Long Uni-Vest comes with 20 lbs. of weight and can hold a maximum of 40 lbs.
- Machine washable.
- One size fits all: The Uni-Vest short and long versions can accommodate chest sizes up to 80 inches in circumference.