The Grid 2.0 Foam Roller
The Grid 2.0 Foam Roller is a revolutionary foam roller that features Distrodensity™ Zones, Matrix Technology, and an environmentally friendly design.
The Grid 2.0 Foam Roller measures 26" long (compared to 13" for the original Grid Foam Roller) by 5" in diameter giving you many more massage and exercise options. Whether you're looking to massage your calves, quads, hamstrings, glutes, back, pecs, thoracic spine, or any other large muscle group, the 2.0 will do the job.
The Grid 2.0 Foam Roller Features:
- Varying density patterns to mirror the feeling of an actual massage.
- Environmentally-friendly technology.
- Extremely durable with its hard, plastic core and EVA foam covering. Firmer than traditional foam rollers.
- Designed to withstand constant, heavy, repeated use.
- Long length (23") accommodates larger bodies (supports up to 500 lbs.).
- The Grid 2.0 Foam Roller won't lose its shape or density.
- Available in three colors (orange, black, pink).
Ratings & Reviews
longer for taller people like me
by Eric -
The original 13" is too small for me since I'm 6'3"