The Acceleration Ladder
Designed to help teach acceleration and increase foot speed
- Distance between the rungs increase gradually to develop proper acceleration.
- Spacing allows athletes to combine fast turnover with relatively short initial stride lengths for maximum speed.
- Rungs are spaced from 11" to 69".
- Ladder has modular sides so it can be combined side by side with other Acceleration Ladders.
- Folds up and stores on a handle for easy transport.
Ratings & Reviews
Helps greatly with my footwork
by Keith P. -
More challenging than I thought