A progressive approach to movement and mobility.
- Specially designed sticks help increase strength, mobility, muscle activation and movement.
- Sticks help achieve ranges of motion you would not normally be able to reach while applying tension in those positions.
- Comes in 4', 5', 6', and 7' lengths.
- Shorter sticks are great for core exercises while the longer sticks allow for more deep stretching.
- We recommend purchasing a bundle of 3 sticks in order to utilize the full range of exercises in the training system and videos. You will get the most out of your training sessions with two long sticks and one short.
- If you'd like to purchase one stick to start, we recommend the 6' Stick if you are under 5'10" tall, and a 7' Stick if you are 5'10" or taller.
- Made from a proprietary blend of extruded materials to achieve the perfect balance of flexibility and strength
*Due to the length of the Stick Mobility, some sizes have a shipping surcharge added at checkout.
Ratings & Reviews
Stretching made fun
by Jake -
I was introduced to these at my gym and I'm very happy with how much my mobility improved over the last 3-4 weeks. I just bought the 5' one for home use.
Great for warm-up's, mobility drills, and cool-downs.
by Roger -
Finding these sticks and exercises great for pre-workout / pre-game warm-up, mobility drills, and cooldowns with my clients. The sticks are proving to be durable for daily use in our gym. The drill videos on the Stick Mobility YouTube are helpful. Happy with the purchase of these.
Perfect for helping me stay stretched out at work!
by Margo -
My chiropractor recommended these sticks to me as a way to be more mobile throughout the day since I work at a desk job and I am in LOVE! After a week or so of using them periodically throughout the day, I realized I wasn't experiencing the pain in my back and between my shoulders that always used to plague me towards the end of a workday! It's a miracle! I wish I had discovered these years ago! Their YouTube channel is super helpful for finding the right stretches for whatever is bothering you too!
Simple and Effective!
by Mike -
I have been pleased with these. I have been using them to recover from years of shoulder abuse and overall neglect in mobility training. There are lots of free videos on YouTube that are helpful.
Movement Really is Made Better
by Henry -
Playing soccer through college really catches up to you once you stop playing. Luckily I have found these sticks to be super helpful with improving my mobility and flexibility. I also love all the free YouTube videos and joining the live Instagram classes.. great content!!