You CAN live your dream of owning your own gym!
The gym business is intensely competitive, is evolving quickly and most of the techniques and technology that gym owners considered good business just a few years ago no longer work with today's clients. But owners are making more money now than they ever have in the past and the best time ever to be in the gym business is today. You can own your own gym. You can make money doing what you love. You can thrive in a tough and highly competitive market... if you understand how a modern, financially successful gym works.
Perform Better has the answer and the workshop for you.
On November 10, 2018, Perform Better is offering a one-day workshop, "Living Your Dream... How to Create And Run a Financially Successful Training Gym".
This workshop is being taught by industry legend and the creator of the modern training gym, Thomas Plummer. Most every successful training gym in the world has come through his workshops and this is your chance to learn from the one person who started it all!
Who Should Attend?
If you have future plans to open your own gym or fitness facility; then this is the workshop for you! Experienced owners may also attend if you are looking to open more locations, expand or relocate your current business, or if you would simply like to learn how to earn the most money you can from your current facility.
What Will You Learn?
- Site location and demographics to find the right gym
- How big, how much and what will the next generation gym need to have to survive?
- Raising money, partnerships and financing
- Leases, real estate and working with landlords
- Legal issues and how to work with your attorney
- Sales and the acquisition of new clients
- Marketing and mastering social media for your new business
- Pricing and programming
- The biggest mistakes you will make and how to avoid them
- Should you open multiple gyms?
- Money and how it works
- Reserve capital, debt that is right for your business, equipment leasing and other startup issues that can kill your business.
- And time to answer all of your questions
How Much Is It?
Early bird registration is $189 (8 weeks prior) after, $279.
There is no other workshop like this in the industry. If you truly want a career in the gym business and dream of owning your own gym, you have to absolutely be there.