PB Disc Pillow
The PB Disc Pillow balance trainer strengthens and stabilizes muscles in the ankles, knees, hips, and shoulders.
PB Disc Pillow Features:
- Air filled disc pillow.
- Everyone can improve balance with a few minutes work during warm-up, which helps performance.
- You'll be surprised at its instability.
- To adjust the air in the pillow, use a sports ball needle (needle is NOT included).
- It's portable – put the PB Disc Pillow in your travel bag.
- Great for improving posture and balance. Also helps build back, leg and foot muscles.
- Strengthens and stabilizes muscles in ankles, knees, hips, and shoulders.
- Stand, kneel, sit or do push-ups on this soft, unstable disc. Feels like you’re standing on a pillow of air.
- Versatile – use one disc for single leg exercises and sit-ups. Use multiple discs for double leg exercises and push-ups. Set up in patterns, then walk from one disc to another.
- Place on chair for sitting to improve body alignment.
- 13.5" diameter.
- One smooth side, one ridged side.
Ratings & Reviews
Good value product.
by Renuka A -
I bought it for my knee pain. Since then, it has helped me in strengthening the muscles around ankle, knees and hips. My daughter loves it and includes it as a part of her regular exercise.
by James -
This peculiar product is a a lot of fun; Very challenging to balance (that's a good thing), we've used it for family fun to see who can balance longest on each foot; everyone wants to try it
Great, fun workout activity during indoor workouts for my girls tennis team. Great for stability, core and injury prevention.
by Richard T. -
I had a severe achilles strain and this device cleared it up and allowed me to continue to play basketball and I am approaching 70! I have loaned it out to friends and it has worked for them as well.
Great for improving balance
by JaniceB -
Great for working on balance. I also have an Airex pad but find the Disc Pillow much more challenging
useful for balance training
I bought this pillow because my gym uses them and I find them very useful for balance training. I was disappointed to see that my product, while appearing to be identical at the first glance, is actually made out of much softer plastic. I experimented with it adding and removing some air, but it is still very difficult to balance on it. Still a good product, just a bit different from what I was expecting.
by Dan -
Well, it’s a mixed bag. I was about to contact your customer service when I received the welcome invitation to write a review. Of the two I ordered, one is perfect and useful for my balance and other routines. But I had to adjust the inflation, which is where the problem resides: the second one will take no air, so I can’t match it to its twin. That makes it unusable.
The Disc pillow
by betty j -
i got one as a gift. Didn't know what it was until i googled it. Very useful and i love it and have been using it daily. My balance is getting very good. I am over 70 years old.
Really enjoyable and fun to use
Really enjoy and have fun with the balance ball at home. The more I use it the more I gain confidence, and as I get older, this will help keep me healthier both mentally and physically.
Disks won’t take air!!
by Jeff K -
I just received 2 pillows and neither 1 will take any air!!
Very frustrating. I also purchased a 65cm stability ball which filled up just fine.
So….. What’s the deal hear??
Balance helped by using disc.
by Ish -
I use this disc pillow to stand on while I brush my teeth and wash my face at the bathroom sink to help with my balance. As I’ve gotten older my balance has been less than ideal.