OHM Run Delta-Kinetic Trainer
The first commercial application of OHM’s innovative Delta-Kinetic™ resistance, the OHM Run represents significant innovation in the fields of general fitness/wellness, performance training, and rehabilitation. The OHM Run enables athletes to engage in complex, highly functional, ground-based exercise against either fixed-speed or fixed-load resistance in the horizontal plane. This allows for a training experience comparable, but biomechanically superior to traditional sled pushes/pulls or bungee-resisted exercise, and enables users to optimize force and power and maintain proper gait through full of motion. The Run can be used with the specially engineered OHM Power Harness vest, for robust core engagement and load dispersion, or with handles or bars for distal or off-axis loading.
Combine its game-changing resistance with the ability to accurately track and report performance data, and the OHM Run clearly sets a new standard in intelligent functional training.
For more information and pricing, please call 1-888-556-7464.
- Fixed speed and fixed load resistance settings allow for dynamic horizontal movements
- Reactive Resistance Technology responds to every user's ability, making it ideal for training and rehabilitation
- Accurately tracks force and power data
- Resistance ranges from 0-200 lbs. in constant speed mode and 10-100 lbs. in constant force mode
- Fixed speed range goes from 0.1 MPH to 10.0 MPH in 0.1 MPH increments
- Size (W x D x H facing machine): Wall Mount - 22.5" x 10" x 60", Floor Mount- 22.5" x 30" x 58"
- Weight: Unit- approx. 100 lbs.
*Manufacturer's Note- Unit requires floor or wall mount (sold separately) or other firm anchoring.
Ratings & Reviews
definitely a game changer
by Duncan -
I tried this product at a Perform Better summit... it blew me away! I truly believe that this concept for resistance makes perfect sense and will change the way we think about resistance training... it was really fun to use - the movements are endless.