The hottest new tool in training.
- Combines the utility of a kettlebell with progressive, leverage based resistance.
- Great for adding frontal and transverse anti-rotation to any exercise.
- Progress or regress any exercise just by changing your hand position.
- Weighted steel bell allows you to focus on stabilizer muscles and stimulates the core.
- Easily adaptable to all exercise progressions.
The Lever Bell is a unique tool that allows us to load traditional exercises in multiple planes and provide a challenge to the trainee with a reduced overall load on the system. For some, more load is not the answer. The Lever Bell can provide a global stability challenge to the trainee without compressive forces on the spine. Additionally, they can serve as a great warm-up tool prior to heavier lifting to prime reflexive stability.
Check out Josh Henkin and the DVRT team's workout plan for the LeverBells:
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing new product!
by Luke -
I love them! I watched a few of Josh Henkin's videos in the Training Zone section of the website before I ordered some. He uses these quite frequently. The combination of weight and balance creates very dynamic exercises.