JAWKU Speed Timing Device
Jawku is a wearable technology that allows coaches and athletes to track anything you would track with a stopwatch, but it’s as accurate as the multi thousand dollar timing gates and costs a fraction of the price. Using Jawku doesn’t require a suitcase of equipment as well as 45min of set up time. Now testing day doesn’t have to be an event and coaches and athletes can set up the Jawku in 5 seconds to accurately get their times as well as their reaction time out of the starts. You can track any sprint from 5yrds all the way to 800M, any agility run such as a 5-10-5 or 3 cone drill, or use the Build-A-Drill function to create and save any drill we might not already have built.
The Jawku system also can track two splits in a sprint such as a 10yrd and a 40yrd the team would just need two phones or tablets and two jawku sensors. The athlete would then wear both Jawkus on the same wrist. The same would also be for track and field for tracking flying times.
- Tested accurate to the 100th of a second
- Only requires a phone or tablet to use and the Jawku sensor so the system is extremely portable
- Measures up to 8 splits at once and allows you to build your own custom drills
- Stores a history of all the results from each drill in the app.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android app
- Includes: (1) Speed Sensor, (1) wristband, (1) Mobile Stand, (1) USB Charger and free mobile app.
Ratings & Reviews
Must Need for Coaches
Saw this in the perform better catalog. Have to say this has been the most amazing timing device to evaluate and retest our athletes times accurately. At our school we used to only test a few times a year because the laser gates took a lot of equipment and set up time. Now we are able to test weekly as the Jawku is a very quick set up. Also, using the Jawku for a hand start to laser finish as been ideal to test 60+ athletes on a team extremely quickly.