- Work against the inertia of the waves in order to generate resistance.
- Control the wave oscillations while adding aerobic load.
- Engages the core, burns calories and challenges cognitive skills.
- Lightweight cords are 10' in length and come with wrist straps and rail straps (for anchoring).
- Attach to any anchor point of your choice at home, in the gym, or on the go. Click here to watch!
Ratings & Reviews
INTRODUCING THE INERTIA WAVE TM
by Dave Parise MES Creator of the Inertia Wave TM
A portable Metabolic Conditioning device designed to enhance athletic performance for athletes, firefighters, military or law enforcement personnel, and others who regularly engage in extremely demanding physical activities.
The Inertia Wave is a safer, more effective High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) or Tabata alternative to the Battle Ropes... blowing them away in core engagement, energy systems, caloric expenditure, and cognitive skills.
*Smooth, rhythmic, and coordinated movements.
*Benefits your entire body and strengthens your core.
*Less than 2.7 lbs., its lightweight, portable and easy to store.
*With 30 ways to anchor you can work out and take it ANYWHERE!
*Caloric Burn-EPOC far greater than Battle ropes (SCSU-MIT).
*100% Safe when properly practicing the 7-Methods of Use.
*Does not fray, unwind or tear!
*Cognitive connections are overwhelming, timing, hand eye coordination increased.