Freelap Pro Coach BLE 112
The Freelap Timing System is an easy to use, fully automated, wireless timing system. Sets up fast!
- The Freelap Timing System is a fully automated timing system designed for a wide variety of training scenarios for numerous sports. It can be used to time fly-in sprints, splits, block starts, tempo runs, recovery times, laps, long and triple jump runway speed, football combine 10 and 40-yard dash, agility patterns, and more!
- Freelap can be set up in less than a minute. Simply turn on the transmitters and place them on the track or field and begin training. Coaches can set up a 30 meter fly-in sprint in the time it takes them to walk 30 meters.
- Unlike photocell timing systems, Freelap can time multiple athletes simultaneously. For example, Freelap can time several sprinters performing fly-in 30 meter sprints on the inside lanes while timing mid-distance runners performing 200 meter tempo runs in the outside lanes. All of the components are mix and match; components can be purchased in kits or individually.
- The timing data is transmitted using BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) to an Android or iOS device such as a smartphone or tablet.
The Freelap Pro Coach BLE 112- includes the following -
- Relay Coach BLE with Tripod,
- 1 FxChip
- 1 Tx Touch Pro Transmitter
- 2 Tx Junior Pro Transmitters
- Pro Coach Canvas Case.