Foster 40-80 First Defense Disinfectant (5 gallons)
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Foster First Defense Disinfectant (40-80) is a convenient, ready-to-use EPA Registered formulation that kills odor-causing bacteria and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew. This all-in-one "disinfectant, cleaner, fungicide, mildewstat, germicide, and deodorizer" is designed for use in water damage restoration and for clean-up of mold and microbe impacted porous and non-porous materials. For homes, hospitals, institutions, and industrial use.
Listed as one of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Fighting Products!
- Foster 40-80 kills household germs and is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, including Pseudomonas Aeruginosa (Pseudomonas), Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph), and Streptococcus Pyogenes (Strep), is virucidal*, and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew (fungicidal), including Trichophyton Mentagophytes, when used as directed.
- First Defense Disinfectant is effective against odor-causing bacteria and fungi (in water damage restoration situations) on semi-porous and porous materials including carpets, carpet cushion, sub floors, drywall, trim and frame lumber. It helps clean and remove residue resulting from flood and water damage.
- May also be used to disinfect washable hard, non-porous surfaces such as tables, floors, walls, countertops, coils and drain pans of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and heat pumps and hard, non-porous surfaces such as metal, stainless steel, fiberglass (shower stalls and sinks), finished woodwork, vinyl or plastic upholstery, as well as hard non-porous inanimate environmental surfaces found in hospitals, food processing areas, homes, restaurants, hotels, health clubs and spas.
Instructions for use with wipe dispenser:
- Insert roll of dry wipes into bucket
- Add up to 1/2 gallon of Foster 40-80 solution
- Thread wipe from center through top opening
- Pull single wipe on an angle
Also, the spigot can be attached directly to the solution bucket to fill up spray bottles and other small containers.