First Place 1" Training Rope
$64.95 to $89.95
Great for adding a new component to your regular training routines.
- Training rope help clients and athletes generate power, strength, and increased cardio.
- Ropes will not shed and are easily handled
- Made of 50% danline and 50% polyester
- Color-coded end caps make finding the length of the rope you want easier
- The 25' Training Ropes have GREEN handles.
- The 40' ropes have BLUE handles
- The 50' ropes have BLACK handles.
- 2 year warranty.
Ratings & Reviews
by Sofia -
Very good quality. I have the 1"/50' and it's perfect for my small hands. If you're a female with small hands and on the weak side in grip strength, I highly recommend going for the 1". We also own the 1 and 1/2"/40' training rope which my husband uses for his workouts. I have no complaints and would repurchase!
Terrific rope. Easier to grip for many
by AK58 -
Bought this for my elderly and female clients with smaller hands. Works out great and my older clients now can join in the fun of using the rope because of the 1" diameter and the lighter weight