Escape Deck 2.0
- Deck can be configured 16 different ways to make it flat, incline or decline.
- Reinforced steel tubing supports the back rest for added durability.
- Integrated storage allows easy access to resistance bands or hand weights for fast-paced group training.
- Attach tubing to the back of the seat or the legs for various resisted exercises.
- Each deck includes two resistance tubes.
- The Escape Deck 2.0 height adjusts from 8" to 14" and it has a 350 lb. weight limit.
Ratings & Reviews
by Brooke -
No issues. Seems very durable to me!
Highly recommend the Escape Deck 2.0 for purchase
by Diane Eckermann -
Great, compact workout bench. High quality. Would recommend to purchase.
Great for if you need to work out and have limited space
by ApartmentLifer -
Limited space in my apartment, works perfectly. If you are 5'9 or shorter its perfect but if you're taller then not.I use Powerblock U90's with this bench and they are a perfect combination. bench folds up when I'm done. I'm able to flat bench, incline, shoulder press, dumbell row, dumbell weighted hip thrusts, some band work, etc. I weigh in the 150's and it can hold my weight + powerblocks @ 90 pounds each dumbbell.