Escape Deck 2.0
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock, but we are expecting more into stock by the beginning of January. You can still place your order to reserve your spot, and we will ship as soon as they arrive. For more details, or help choosing an alternate product, please give us a call at 888-556-7464.
- Deck can be configured 16 different ways to make it flat, incline or decline.
- Reinforced steel tubing supports the back rest for added durability.
- Integrated storage allows easy access to resistance bands or hand weights for fast-paced group training.
- Attach tubing to the back of the seat or the legs for various resisted exercises.
- Each deck includes two resistance tubes.
- The Escape Deck 2.0 height adjusts from 8" to 14" and it has a 350 lb. weight limit.
Ratings & Reviews
by Brooke -
No issues. Seems very durable to me!
Highly recommend the Escape Deck 2.0 for purchase
by Diane Eckermann -
Great, compact workout bench. High quality. Would recommend to purchase.
Great for if you need to work out and have limited space
by ApartmentLifer -
Limited space in my apartment, works perfectly. If you are 5'9 or shorter its perfect but if you're taller then not.I use Powerblock U90's with this bench and they are a perfect combination. bench folds up when I'm done. I'm able to flat bench, incline, shoulder press, dumbell row, dumbell weighted hip thrusts, some band work, etc. I weigh in the 150's and it can hold my weight + powerblocks @ 90 pounds each dumbbell.