Economy Balance Pad
Helps improve joint stability, overall strength, and alignment by creating a destabilized surface.
Regular Economy Balance Pad
- Body-weight causes person to sink into the soft mat, creating instability while performing exercises.
- Stand on the balance pad while performing squats, lunges, deadlifts and reaching touches to improve stability and strength in the lower body and core. Advanced athletes can perform these moves on a single leg.
- Great for planks, push-ups and core work.
- Measures 17"L x 15"W x 2.5"H.
Mini Economy Balance Pad
- Great for kneeling exercises, standing on one foot, or even travel.
- Mini measures 12.25"L x 2.5"H. Top measures 7.5"W and bottom is 9"W.
Ratings & Reviews
Great for balance training and testing
by Josh G
I use these for balance and vestibular assessments and training progressions. I like these for their more affordable price and have been very durable with use in PT.
Good so far
by Matthew E
I bought a few of the blue ones recently because my airex pads were falling apart. I use these a lot for weighted hip thrusts with my clients and some bare foot balance exercises with my acl recovery clients. So far so good, material has held strong.
by Pete -
Great product. Helps with my disability. Website super friendly. Delivered quickly. Nice job
Good price good value
by Fitlife -
This balance pad is initially just as good as an airex pad at a fraction of the price. I’ve used it several times with my athletes and the response has been all positive.
by Tamz -
This pad is perfect for me when stretching my hip. I use it to kneel on during the stretching and I know that I will use also for balancing.
by Paul -
Spend the extra money and get the larger pad
I love this pad!
by Jan -
I had a knee replacement and this gives me the cushion I need to exercise.
by Karee Hagan -
A+. Exactly as advertised, great price, speedy delivery. Thank you!