- The Acumobility Ball helps you to easily target any trigger point or knot on the body.
- The Acumobility ball can be used for strength, stability and balance exercises. For beginners use the ball in a neutral position. Then advance the stability challenge by turning the balls over to create an unstable surface.
- Put two balls together to create a vice that compresses the muscle from both sides at once.
- Enhance Myofascial tensioning by squeezing the Acumobility ball to encourage core activation and improve shoulder packing.
- Target the spinal muscles with ease as the Acumobility balls are perfectly sized to fit the spine between them when the balls are placed together.
- Use the Acumobility ball on the bottom of the foot to work on a tight plantar fascia.
- Easily target tight muscles at the base of the head and neck.
- Use the Acumobility ball at your desk to mobilize tight muscles in your arm.
- The flat base allows you to use it against a wall if you can’t get on the floor, or if you just want to get at muscles from a different angle.
- The unique grip design allows you to use the ball as a handheld self massage tool.
- As a practitioner the ball can be used to assist your muscle work while in treatment.
- Easily take your mobility and stability workouts on the road with its compact design.
- The material is a food grade safe blend of silicone- which is incredibly durable, puncture resistant, and kid and animal safe. The tackiness of the ball allows it to grip the surface to prevent sliding.
LEVEL 1 ACUMOBILITY BALL vs. LEVEL 2 ACUMOBILITY BALL:
- We have two versions of the ball: LEVEL 1 (orange) and LEVEL 2 (blue)
- The LEVEL 1 Ball is made from a 15 durometer silicone material that is used for moderate pressure and best for stability exercises. It is comfortable enough for anyone to use, but still provides deep pressure release.
- The LEVEL 2 Ball is a 35 durometer silicone ball that is significantly firmer than the LEVEL 1 Ball, and is meant for Intense trigger point release.
- We suggest you begin with the LEVEL 1 Ball and advance to the LEVEL 2 Ball when ready.
BENEFITS MAY INCLUDE:
- Improved muscle elasticity and length
- Increased range of motion and flexibility
- Trigger point and myofascial release
- Improved athletic performance
- Increased proprioception
Ratings & Reviews
by Joey T -
These work wonders. A must have!