Saturday, January 5, 2019
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Registration: 7:00am - 8:00am
Lectures: 8:00am - 12:30pm
Lunch on your own: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
Hands-On Sessions: 1:30pm - 4:00pm
Parisi Speed School
2-22 Banta Place
Fairlawn, NJ 07410
Hyatt Place Fairlawn/Paramus
Fairlawn, NJ 07410
*recommendation only, discounted rate not available*
Early Bird - $119
* Price will be $179 at the door
PRESENTERS & TOPICS:
RACHEL COSGROVE, CSCS, CISSN
• Co-owns and operates Results Fitness, in their 19th year of business
• Named one of the top ten gyms in the US by Men’s Health
• 2012 IDEA Personal Trainer of the Year
• Best Selling Author of The Female Body Breakthrough and Drop Two Sizes
• Consultant for Nike, Livestrong.com, and Women’s Health
Earn More, Worry Less
Earning money in the fitness industry doesn’t need to be hard. Far too many fitness professionals struggle to stay in the industry, stressing about finances and living paycheck to paycheck. Stop worrying and take action to increase revenue in your business! In this session, Rachel will give you simple steps and strategies to help you bring in new clients, offer more to your existing clients and raise your prices without fear. Get the tools that you need to create security and abundance you deserve, while doing work that you love..
TODD DURKIN, MA, CSCS, NCTMB
• Founder of Fitness Quest 10 (San Diego, CA)
• Lead Training Advisor, Under Armour
• Top 100 Most Influential People in Health & Fitness, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
• Conducts Mastermind Groups for fitness professionals desiring business, training, and personal mastery
5 Ways to Reinvent Your Business, Brand, and Self...NOW!
Are you ready for a major uptick in business? Do you want to achieve even more success as a trainer, coach, and entrepreneur? If you were to "reinvent" your brand and business to catapult to a new level, what changes do you need to make? So, what is holding you back? In his lecture, Todd will share the 5 things you can do now to amp-up your time, energy, and money freedom to achieve even more success in all that you do. In the hands-on session, you will experience the “yin” side of his highly-successful methodology for the first time, including mindfulness, meditation, visualization, stretching, fascial lengthening, and breathwork. He will blend these techniques with his legendary “yang” energy to show how these often-neglected aspects of training can create even greater impact and maximize results for your athletes and clients.
MARTIN ROONEY, MHS, PT, CSCS
• Founder of Training For Warriors, with over 300 affiliate locations in 28 countries
• Certified over 4,000 trainers worldwide in the Training For Warriors Certification
• Best Selling Author of Warrior Cardio, Training for Warriors, Train to Win, and Ultimate Warrior Workouts
• Consultant to numerous Professional Sport Teams, Division I Universities, Fortune 500 companies and Military Organizations
How to Create a Winning Culture
Have you been “grinding” in a gym with your clients and wondering why you aren’t as successful as some other fitness pros? That’s because today your biggest competitive advantage isn’t providing a cool workout or your fitness knowledge. It’s your culture! After helping hundreds of gyms around the world build contagious cultures, Martin shares his secrets on how to develop an environment that not only reignites your business, but rekindles your fire for fitness, too. In this motivational hands-on session you’ll learn to how to create a magnetic team-like atmosphere.
THE CONCEPTPerform Better's Learn-by-Doing Seminars are designed to provide trainers, coaches and therapists with a hands-on learning experience with some of the top professionals in the industry - at a price that is very affordable.THE STAFFThe top-notch presenters at the Perform Better Seminars include many of the most respected names in the field. (Presenters vary depending on location)THE FORMATThere will be 3 presenters at each location. The seminar will be divided into two sessions, morning and afternoon. During the morning sessions each presenter will give a 60 minute lecture on their topic. After the break for lunch, the afternoon sessions will begin. Each presenter will direct a corresponding learn-by-doing station. Attendees will be divided into smaller groups and rotate to each station.WHO ATTENDS?Personal Trainers, Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Coaches & anyone interested in learning more about the latest concepts in Functional Training and Rehabilitation.AVAILABLE CEUS: Coming Soon*CANCELLATION POLICYA full refund can be issued if cancelled 14 days prior to the event.