2019 NFBA Start Up School in West Warwick, RI
October 10-11, 2019
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM on Thursday
*Registration and check in: 8:00am - 9:00am*
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM on Friday
1600 Division Road
West Warwick, RI 02893
Residence Inn Providence Coventry
725 Centre of New England Blvd.
West Greenwich, RI 02817
*$122 Single/Double Discounted Rate. Please mention
Perform Better when reserving your room or click hereto reserve a room.
* Room blocks are limited availability. No guarantees. Hotel may become SOLD OUT at any time. *
Early Bird - $299
* Price will be $399 at the door
ABOUT THE SEMINAR:
You can live your dream of owning your own gym… or maybe open that next one a little easier
The gym business is intensely competitive, is evolving quickly, and most of the techniques and technology gym owners considered good business just a few years ago no longer work with today’s clients.
But owners are making more money now than they ever have in the past and the best time ever to be in the gym business is today. You can own your own gym. You can make money doing what you love. You can thrive in a tough and highly competitive market… if you understand how a modern, financially successful gym works.
Perform Better has the answer and the workshop for you!
Perform Better is offering a one-day workshop, “Living Your Dream… how to create and run a financially successful training gym”.
This workshop is being taught by industry legend, and the creator of the modern training gym, Thomas Plummer. Most every successful training gym in the world has come through his workshops and this is your chance to learn from the one person who started it all.
Who should attend:
If you dream of a future in the gym business running your own gym, then this is the workshop for you. Experienced owners should also attend if you are looking to open more units, expand or move your current gym, or if you just want to find out how to make the most money from what you now own.
What will you learn:
• Site location and demographics to find the right gym
• How big, how much and what will the next generation gym need to have to survive?
• Raising money, partnerships and financing
• Leases, real estate and working with landlords
• Legal issues and how to work with your attorney
• Sales and the acquisition of new clients
• Marketing and mastering social media for your new business
• Pricing and programming
• The biggest mistakes you will make and how to avoid them
• Should you open multiple gyms?
• Money and how it works
• Reserve capital, debt that is right for your business, equipment leasing and other startup issues that can kill your business.
• And time to answer all of your questions
There is no other workshop like this in the industry. If you truly want a career in the gym business and dream of owning your own gym, you have to absolutely be there.