Perform single leg exercises comfortably with the Single Leg Squat Stand.
The squat is arguably the king of exercises when it comes to muscle building. Only the deadlift rivals the squat when it comes to muscle recruitment. Squats are beneficial not only for their muscle building qualities but also for their effects on metabolism and fat burning hormones. Nothing will get your fat burning engine revving faster than performing squats. While performing heavy squats indicates overall strength and power,
Nothing says strong legs like doing single leg squats…
The single leg squat is recognized among fitness circles as one of the most difficult exercises to perform. Often times referred to as the “pistol squat,” this exercise forces intense muscle work for the weight bearing leg, and focuses not only on the quads, hamstrings and glutes, but the core as well.
If you are looking for a way to build serious muscle and strength in the legs while toning your core muscles, it doesn’t get much better than this…
The Perform Better single leg squat stand makes performing single leg squats and exercises more effective and more comfortable while providing a higher degree of safety.
The single leg squat stand features:
- Perfect for working your hamstrings, glutes, quads, and lower back.
- Use for all single leg work. No more searching for a bench!
- Sturdy design now has a one-piece tubular steel base with a heavy-duty encased foam covering.
- Overall dims: 32"L x 22"W x 18"H
Adjustable Single Leg Squat Stand:
- Adjusts from 9"-21" in 3" increments
- Overall dims (35"L x 22.5W)