These ropes are the best choice for a gym or indoor training (can be used outside also).
- Ropes offer you a complete, full body workout
- Braided ropes do not shed and are non-abrasive, making them prefect fory your gym or facility (80% Danline/20% Polyester)
John Brookfield is the founder, creator, and developer of the Battling Ropes® System
Battling Ropes® Description
These poly ropes are the best choice for a gym or indoor training (can be used outside also). A Battling Rope® is more durable and has a greater life span than a manila training rope. They are braided polyester and do not shed, and are non-abrasive making them perfect for indoor use. Battling Training Ropes feature a plastic boot on each end to prevent fraying.
Battling Ropes® Benefits
- Increased aerobic and anaerobic capacity
- Increased power and strength
- Increased power and strength for longer durations
- Increased motivation and mental endurance
- Increased performance in all aspects of your life
As you train with the Battling Ropes® you will get a great aerobic workout. Once again, you are in control of how hard and how long you workout. You will quickly notice how Battling Ropes Training will transfer into your sport or activity. You will not only have a lot of fun with your training, but you will also find yourself more motivated in general. This is due to the increased physical and mental discipline you will gain.
Video Clip from the Hurricane Ingrid - The Workout DVD using Battling Ropes®.