Schwinn AC Sport
Utilizes magnets and an aluminum disk to generate a non-wearing resistance.
- Virtual Contact Resistance Technology keeps the brake system from wearing out, helping the bikes hold up to long-term use.
- Chain-drive system and extra-large flywheel make it possible to adjust the resistance levels in continuous increments.
- Adjustable, 3-position handlebars with multiple grip options.
- Dual-density saddle has both vertical and horizontal adjustments.
- Includes Morse taper pedals in a double link design.