Identifies Physical Imbalances and Weaknesses Through a Series of Functional Movement Patterns.
Please Note: Measures using the Metric system.
- Provides a simple grading system to assess athlete/patient movement.
- Measures using the metric system.
- Functional Movement Screen Tests include Deep Squat, Hurdle Step, In-Line Lunge, Shoulder Mobility, Active Straight Leg Raise, Trunk Stability Push-Up, and Rotary Stability.
- Exercises are prescribed based on test results to correct weakness or imbalance.
- Lightweight, self-contained Test Kit includes measuring device, hurdle and measuring stick.
MOTOR CONTROL SCREEN SLIDE BOX OPTION:
The Motor Control Screen(MCS) is a stability test that gives you vital information on how you stabilize, balance and control your movement through single limb competency. The MCS is part of the Modified-FMS and Fundamental Capacity Screen. The Motor Control Screen Slide Box is a critical piece of equipment that is needed in order to effectively collect the most accurate and reliable data. It was designed to be placed onto the FMS test kit for more efficient testing.